Monday, June 15, 2009

More Vegetables!!

I saw a lady bug hanging around the mailbox on my way home this evening. I grabbed it and took it home, then placed it on one of our tomato plants. Hopefully, it will make itself right at home and eat up any bad bugs that want to invade our garden!

But that's not the best news about our garden. There's more!

Got some more veggies from the garden this evening. Woohoo! Gotta love it! We've got White Eggplant (never knew it came in white until Joshua brought home a small transplant from Lowe's for me), several zucchini (including a super-sized one), two bell peppers, a few summer squash, and one super long cucumber. Our cukes are the weirdest! They're like hot house cucumbers in that they grow so long. And what's even weirder, is some have actually grown in a horse-shoe shape. They're not big enough for harvesting, but I've seen a couple. But what does it really matter? As long as they taste good, right? haha

No comments: