Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Haircut For Daniel

Daniel's been asking me to cut his hair for a couple weeks now. This Sunday afternoon seemed like the perfect opportunity. Raelee was taking a nap, and Joshua had fallen asleep on the living room floor. Daniel was supposed to take a nap, but is in that "I'm too old for a nap phase" so after an hour of quietly laying down in his room, he came out into the living room and told me he was done taking a nap. *sigh* Oh well, I made up for the lack of nap by grabbing my shears and having him don on a cape so I could cut his hair. He was happy to oblige.


Here's a BEFORE picture. Sorry, it's the the most recent that I could find. It didn't cross my mind to do a true before picture.



Daniel insisted that he didn't want me to use the clippers. I had to use my scissors. Which is a little harder for me, considering I've been using the clippers for a couple years now on both Daniel & Joshua's hair. Using the scissors would be like learning a new language. But he asked, so I told him I'd give it a shot.


Lots of hair ended up on the floor. Daniel did a pretty good job letting me cut his hair, but not so good about keeping his head still!

All in all, I think the haircut turned out good! He was very pleased with the results.



What a handsome boy!!!

No comments: