Daniel's preschool has started doing Teddybear Games. I have no idea what that entails. Daniel typically answers "I don't know" when I ask him what he did at school each day, and Joshua said there wasn't anything on the bulletin board outside Daniel's classroom. But there was a message in Daniel's basket that he needed to bring his bear to school today & Wednesday for the Teddybear Games.
So for today, Daniel took a bear that I got as a baby shower gift when I was pregnant with him. It was a Build-a-Bear Workshop bear. Unfortunately, the seam in the back came out. So tonight Daniel picked out another bear for Wednesday until I got the seam fixed in the first bear.
Daniel picked out a small blue bear and asked me what the bear's name was. I told him the bear didn't have a name and he needed to pick one out. All of us suggested various names, but the end result was "Buster." Once the name was picked out, Daniel said it was prayer time and that he would help Buster say the prayer (see below):
Daniel folded Buster's little blue arms and leaned in to "help" him say the bedtime prayer. It was too cute!! Afterwards, I told Daniel that I wanted to get a picture of him helping Buster pray. Of course, Raelee, who had also picked out a bear, wanted a picture of her helping her bear pray. Here she is giving a smile while folding her bear's arms.
The kids then laid down. Raelee insisted that her bear needed covered up so he wouldn't get cold.
Daniel also tucked Buster under his blanket and snuggled up really close. He then proceeded to snore really loudly and said that is what Ms. Stamper does (Ms. Stamper is his Wiggles 'n Tunes -- or music class -- teacher). So maybe the Teddybear Games have something to do with the preschool music class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Soooooooo cute!!! (P.S. I'm not sure that the father of the children who are teaching their teddy bears to pray could possibly be going to Hell...far from it!)
Post a Comment