Friday, January 23, 2009

CVS $15 Card Giveaway!!

My good friend Melissa has a bargain blog website with some of the most EXCELLENT tips for saving money, earning money, getting things for free...you name it. I don't know how she does it as a full-time mom and a full-time educator! But she takes the work out of finding deals for us busy moms. Melissa is doing her first giveaway, and I want to spread the word to everyone to check out her website and put your name in the virtual "hat" for a $15 gift card to CVS. You can enter up to 4 times. The giveaway is good through the end of January. You can start by following this link:





http://melziemomsbargains.blogspot.com/2009/01/freebie-friday-cvs-15-gift-card.html





Good luck!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for posting the link! Good luck with the contest (and how in the world do you post stuff from your blog to Facebook? I need to figure that out!)

DeAna said...

To be honest, I can't remember how I did it. Was it something through Blogger or something through Facebook? I'll have to backtrack & find out what I did.