Saturday, January 24, 2009

Frosty Was His Name

So we had the big snow day this past Tuesday. The snow wasn't very good for making a snowman, so we made a snowblob (picture available in one of our previous posts). On Wednesday, however, the snow had settled down some during the night and was perfect for making a snowman. Joshua and the kids took me to work since the roads were iffy in some spots. While I was at work, this is what they made:

I thought this was the most adorable snowman I had ever seen!! By the time I left for work on Thursday, Frosty was a little lop-sided from melting down a bit. But his little stick arms were still there. He rode with me on the hood of the truck all the way to work and survived the short trip. His little arms didn't blow off or anything.
Alas, Thursday was a warm day, unfortunately. Frosty had melted completely away by the time work was over. :-( But he sure brightened my work day and it was a fun experience having him ride with me to work. :-)

1 comment:

Charly said...

That is SO cute!!!