Thursday, February 12, 2009

Things to be Thankful for

Things that I a thankful for:

1) my husband--Joshua is thoughtful, kind, loving, and considerate. He takes care of me.
2) my children--Daniel is always full of hugs and kisses. Raelee is always helpful.
3) my testimony--I know where I came from, I know why I'm here, I know where I'm going.
4) my home--I have a roof over my head, electricity, water, food.
5) my pets--they tolerate the children well, they don't bite, don't chew up/claw the furniture.
6) my job--I'm still working and helping to support my family.

These are uncertain times, and I witness the hardships people are suffering every day working in a manufacturing facility as I do. I have a lot to be thankful and grateful for, and this is just a fraction of everything that's good in my life!

1 comment:

Charly said...

I am thankful for knowing you!