The kids took a nice, long nap Sunday afternoon after church. I couldn't believe it! Usually, Daniel tries to get out of naps by saying he "doesn't need a nap anymore." He was the quite opposite this time and climbed right into bed without any complaint. After three or so hours passed by without hearing a single peep, I peeked inside the kids' bedroom to take a look. They were still fast asleep, looking so adorable! I managed to take a couple pictures without them moving so much as a finger. It was an unbelievable, adorable moment. I truly appreciate their willingness to take a nap and also that they took such a long nap! Moments like this are sometimes few and far between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your kids must be deep sleepers! I would enver be able to take a picture of Emily sleeping....she is sucha light sleeper!
So cute! Hope you got a nap in too!
Post a Comment