During supper this evening, Daniel informed us that he needs a girlfriend. I have no idea what prompted him to say that. We had just started eating supper when Daniel looked at me and said it. My little man, who hasn't even turnd 5-years-old, thinks he needs a girlfriend! Aaahh!! So I remained as calm and cool as I could, and asked him if he knew anyone who could be his girlfriend. At that point, Raelee, who likes to be and do the same as her big brother, informed me that she needed a girlfriend. I told her that girls like her get boyfriends. Daniel then told me that Raelee could be his boyfriend. It was all I could to keep from laughing at that point. I told him that Raelee was his sister and could not be his boyfriend. I'm fairly confident that Daniel doesn't really know what a girlfriend or a boyfriend is. I just feel so flabbergasted and amused because the topic came up out of the blue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment