Raelee didn't want to eat any cake until her cousin Meagan offered to feed her some. Then she was quite content eating cake. She had a lot of fun opening presents, with the help of her brother and cousins, of course.
Raelee is growing up before our eyes. She loves singing songs, talks nonstop, counts 1-10, and copies nearly everything Daniel does (which sometimes frustrates him and we hear, "Mommy, Raelee's copying me!"). Our lovely daughter had her 2-year checkup Friday, Oct. 31. Everything checked out and show is growing at a steady rate following her growth curve almost perfectly. She got two shots -- the 2nd & last of the Hep A series as well as a flu shot. Her finger got pricked so her hermoglobin, cholesterol & lead levels could be checked. Her bottom lip got very droopy but she didn't cry with the finger prick, but boy did she holler with the two vaccines!
I'm sorry that there aren't more pictures on this post. I'm having problems posting them ever since I upgraded to Internet Explorer 7--arggh! So much for technology. I have some pictures posted on my Facebook account, so feel free to look at my album.
1 comment:
It's hard to believe that she is 2 already. The time sure flies! Cute picture and I'm glad she had a fun birthday!
Post a Comment