Daniel is in charge of taking care of Farley the Frog, his preschool class's mascot. Each child takes turns caring for Farley over the weekend.
That includes putting on his pajamas and tucking him in to bed at night, getting him dressed in the morning, and taking him around town. Daniel did a really good job getting Farley dressed this morning. Farley wore a black leather "motorcycle" style jacket and black leather shoes to match. The shoes are the kind you might see a dog wearing, but they fit Farley's feet really well!
We took Farley to Daniel's Primary activity this morning. The Primary was practicing for their program in church tomorrow, so Farley got to hear all the songs as well as Daniel's speaking part. We also took Farley to the movies today to see Madagascar 2. Unfortunately, Farley had to stay in the car. I don't think he minded one little bit. I have to double-check Daniel's homework file. I think we're supposed to print pictures of Farley and record what he got to do this weekend and Daniel has to take the report to preschool on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment