Monday, September 22, 2008

Friendship Tag!

Okay, so I blame Lara Haymore for this. ;)

This is a friendship tag. Below are 25 questions, answer and post to your blog. This is a great way to get to know your friends better!

Your full name- DeAna Marie Heinrich Boren
Day/month birthday- May 27
Where born- Eglin A.F.B., Florida
Cds listening to- Lightning McQueen, Veggietales, (my kids tend to determine what "entertainment" we will enjoy
Books last read- Book of Mormon
Book reading now- Book of Mormon (I'm realizing that I don't have much time for myself)
# siblings- 5 (including me)
Where in line of siblings- oldest
Favorite thing to wear- my slippers
Perfume you wear- Bath & Body Works "honeysuckle"
Lotion you wear- Jergens
Favorite time of year- late Spring, early Summer
Favorite holiday/season- holiday Christmas, season late Spring early Summer
Favorite food- Tex-Mex
Favorite restaurant- Mamacitas (we always have go to there when we make a trip to Texas)
Last movie saw- Space Monkeys
Favorite movies- Monty Python's The Holy Grail
Favorite flower- Lily of the Valley, Pride of Barbados
Favorite vacation- the trips I've taken to Mexico top the list; also when I'm able to take a "vacation from my vacation" by just sitting at home and regrouping after a long trip
What want to do before die- visit my ancestral homes and locations
Dreams/goals- to be a stay-at-home mom (or should I say Household Engineer)
Your values- Church, quality time with family, hard work, education, being wife and mother, gratitude, service, enjoying the simple things in life
One thing you want to accomplish in life- fit into my wedding dress once again
Something you’d like to learn- jewelry-making
What have been some of your greatest moments of happiness and fulfillment?- getting married twice to my husband (once at the magistrate and once in the temple), the birth of my children, watching my children grow and develop and reach their milestones
What are some activities of the most worth you do?- spending time with my family, spending individual time with my children, recording our family memories and milestones (journaling, scrapbooking)

I tag...EVERYONE who reads my blog! :)

No comments: