Today after work, I came home to this:

Is it a mess? Is it progress? A little of both, I suppose. Hubs tore down my newly-built spice rack and the under-cabinet DVD player/TV/radio. He taped and mudded the window that he had removed and patched up a year ago with sheet rock. This was a project that got started, but due to various reasons was set aside. So I really can't complain that the kitchen is a disaster. Progress is progress, right? :)
More progress on the opposite side of the kitchen:
Joshua finished up the corner cabinet next to the dishwasher, and moved the microwave onto the counter. Now I can put all the pots and pans away, and if I need to microwave something, the micro is much more easily accessible (it used to be in the dining room).

Nice to see things moving along! Now if I could just get those Christmas decorations put away! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment