Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Kids' Projects

Daniel has brought home so many projects from preschool, and on top of what he makes at Primary (children's church) and what Raelee makes at Nursery (also at church), I've run out of room on the fridge! I hate to throw away their projects. I scrapbook what I can, and put a lot of the projects in a portfolio case, but unfortunately some things just can't be kept. So to recognize and commemorate their proud projects, I'll occasionally take pictures of them with their projects and then scrapbook the pictures. The kids really don't mind having their picture taken, so it's a win-win for everyone!

Of course, when we take a picture of one child, the other child feels like he/she has to be in the picture, too! Not that there's anything wrong with that!



Daniel with all his many projects from preschool--boy does he bring home a lot of stuff! He's holding up a book he made about the universe. He does such a good job and is always so pleased to show me what he makes at school.

Raelee with a necklace she made at Nursery. It says "I'm happy when I say I'm sorry). And sure she does look happy here!

No comments: