Tuesday, August 26, 2008
I'm Published on Associated Content
My friend Melissa told me about a website called Associated Content. You can publish articles, prose, reviews, slideshows, videos, college term papers, etc., and be paid for what you publish. Of course, you can't publish copyrighted material. It has to be something that you created. So I signed up a couple weeks ago and wrote my first article -- simple & easy gardening tips. I was paid $5.04 and it was deposited into my bank account through Paypal. I know that $5.04 isn't much, but it is $5.04 more than what I had prior to publishing the article!! The really nice thing about Associated Content is that I didn't have to wait 4-6 weeks for a check to arrive in the mail. It was a very quick turnaround from the time I submitted my article to when I got paid. Through the end of August, if you submit 5 articles, you receive an extra $10 payment. So I am working toward that goal. I've done a total of 4 articles this month -- Simple & Easy Gardening Tips, Sample Drug Testing Policy (I am in Human Resources, after all), The Leftover Chef (I couldn't help it, I really love this website!), and a slideshow about scrapbooking layouts. So check out Associated Content, whether it's to publish your own material (and get paid doing it) or to read my articles. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a link to your articles, so we can read them :)
Post a Comment